So I had some leftover yoghurt that was about to expire, and I thought, hey, why don’t I make some bread for dinner tonight?
- 300 g yoghurt (I used nonfat Greek)
- 350 g flour with baking powder
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1,5 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp olive oil
1. Mix yoghurt with olive oil.
2. Mix flour, sugar and salt.
3. Add the flour mixture to the yoghurt mixture bit by bit, stir and make dough.
4. Pre-heat the oven to 220C.
5. Divide dough into 5-6 pieces, put on baking pan covered with parchment or a baking mat. Bake for 20-25 minutes until golden.