Hello, my dearies!
Here is another treat for you – a super-easy recipe for those who want to eat something sweet and savoury. Adapted from a plain roulade recipe because that was just too boring.
- 55 g flour with baking powder
- 55 g sugar
- 1,5 tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 eggs
- pinch of salt
- condensed milk
- 50 g chocolate
1. Mix flour and sugar together, add cocoa powder and stir.
2. Add eggs and make into fine paste.
3. Pre-heat the oven to 180C, pour the mixture into a baking pan with paper on it and bake for 8-10 minutes.
4. When done, take it out, don’t let cool. Immediately put a layer of condensed milk onto the base and roll into a roulade.
5. Melt the chocolate on low heat in the microwave and pour over the roulade. Let cool in the fridge.