A delicious easy recipe for anyone who likes chocolate!
- 250 g dark chocolate (70% or more)
- 5 eggs
- Preheat the oven to 250 C.
- Separate egg yolks and whites.
- Melt 2/3 of the chocolate in the microwave on low power (around 3-4 minutes).
- Beat egg yolks until they’re a bit lighter in colour.
- Add yolks to chocolate, stir.
- Beat whites with a pinch of salt until firm peaks are formed.
- Add whites to the chocolate mass.
- Cover the sides and bottom of a baking pan with oil. Put dough into the pan and bake for 8 minutes.
- Let cool for 30 minutes once out of the oven and then pop it into the fridge for 10 hours.
- Melt the rest of the chocolate and use as glaze for the cake. Cool again. Done!