A little treat for all those who have a sweet tooth!
- 100 g dark chocolate (70% or more)
- 170 g flour with baking powder
- 100 g sugar
- 3 eggs
- 50 g cocoa powder
- 150 g butter
- 160 ml milk
- a handful of hazelnuts
- Maria cookies or similar
- pinch of salt
1. Put chocolate, butter, milk and sugar into a microwaveable container and microwave for 6-7 minutes at medium-low heat. Stir well into a fine mass. Let cool for 5 minutes.
2. One by one, stir in the eggs. Add flour sifted through a strainer. Add a pinch of salt.
3. Pre-heat the oven to 180C. Put oil on the sides of the baking pan and sprinkle with flour. Onto the bottom, place hazelnuts and cookies broken into sizeable pieces. Cover with chocolate batter and bake for 40-45 minutes.
4. Take out and let cool before (optional) glazing with Nutella. Done!