Wow, turns out I am not the only hungry foodie in the area. Thank you so much for the amazing response I got on my previous (and so far only) recipe that I posted! And thank you to all those who participated in my Anorexia Nervosa survey – I have gotten some wonderful responses that will, for sure, make a difference in my project. Don’t worry, all of the responses are, of course, completely anonymous, so you have nothing to worry about if you want to keep your thoughts on the subject matter private.
So, as a thank you, here is another recipe of mine:
[. banana pie with nuts .]
- 700 g bananas
- 140 g sugar
- 25 g butter
- 250 g flour with baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 1 lemon
- 100 g hazelnuts (or any nuts, really)
1. Cut the bananas into small pieces, pour the juice of one lemon over them and make them into a paste in a blender.
2. Mix warm butter with sugar. Add the eggs and mix thoroughly.
3. Combine bananas with sugar mix. Add flour, a pinch of cinnamon if you want. Mix thoroughly. Add nuts (I didn’t bother cutting them).
4. Pour dough into baking form and put into oven preheated to 180C for 45 minutes.
5. After the time is up, cover with aluminium foil and bake for another 15 minutes. Done!